Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Aplogies

Rumor has it that, in my attempt to be challenging & thought provoking (because I personally felt challenged & thoughtful), my last post came across to some as offensive. I apologize-- that was not my intent at all.

I was not taking a stance or stating my opinion on the movie Milk, on Harvey Milk as an individual, on Prop 8, on Christianity, or on Gay Rights. I was simply challenged to love people that are different from myself, and it seems that in my attempt, it made people feel un-loved.

I would love to dialogue with anyone about these thoughts, and value your opinions & feedback.

1 comment:

Rest In Peace, Hana. said...

If people found your post offensive, I think that's their problem. It was obvious that your intent was to talk about loving people as Christ would love them. :-)