For the next 2 months, I will do my very best to update my blog with pictures, stories, prayer requests, and any little snippet that I can squeeze in. However, for most of our time in Uganda, we will only have 3 hours a night of electricity on a generator, and internet access 10 miles away!
I would really, really appreciate your prayers while we are there, specifically for:
- Intimacy with the Lord and trust in His love
- Protection from Spiritual Warfare & strength against the Enemy
- Connection & intimacy in our marriage-- time alone together, mutual encouragement
- Team dynamics
- God's love being made real to our non-Christian students
- Healing for the child soldiers & child victims of war
- Health-- especially protection from migraines, & stomach problems!
- Peace in Uganda, and the defeat of the Lord's Resistance Army
Thank you for your prayers-- they really do make a difference!