Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Last Words

I'm not sure, but this might be that last time I'm able to get online for a while.

We will be leaving Lukodi early Tuesday morning, head out for our safari, and then spend a few days in Kampala debriefing.

Things are going better with our team, and I have had so many great conversations with students over the last few days. Please keep praying for health-- it continues to be an issue for many students (and staff-- although Chris & I are doing well) and after multiple tests, some can't figure out exactly what's wrong with them.

I forgot to mention this before, but I have a cell phone, and would welcome any loving phone calls or texts from home =)

The # is 001-256-77-577-2217

We are 10 hours ahead of California time (an easy way to figure it out is to subtract 2 hours from your time & switch am/pm)

Thanks for your prayers! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear your team is doing better. I'm even happier to know there's a light at the end of the tunnel (Tuesday). I will call you at the number you gave.
Love,
Mom

Charlie said...

CPK!

Looking forward to seeing you and Chris and hearing all about your adventures in person!!

We just got back from a month in Europe which was overall really good, and now I'm back to the job hunt.

Miss you guys!
Grace