Friday, March 28, 2008

Her Big Week

Tonight, I get to fly down to SoCal to help one of my most favoritist people in the whole world prepare for her Big Day. I have vivid memories of my dearest Melissa (on the far right in the pic) helping me in those last few frantic days of wedding prep: running up and down the isles at Target, rushing to the salon, flying through the mall, taking frightening pictures in mud baths (check out my fridge next time you're over), and assembling last minute wedding favors. It was hilarious & insane & some of those beautiful golden moments that you just don't forget.

I can't wait.

I got a voice mail from her last night that clearly communicated to me that she had completely lost her mind (in that wonderful "I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!" kind of way), and it made me giddy for those late night 15 year old giggle fests, sleeping on her air mattress on the floor.

It will be fun to re-play those single, college girl shenanigans together =)

No comments: