Saturday, December 22, 2007

A Dream Brought to Completion

Ever since I moved to San Francisco, I have had my heart set on a great pair of hooker boots. I mean, what girl doesn't want to be Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman when she grows up?

Okay, I'm kidding-- but only partly. I have shared before about my
quest for the perfect pair of tall boots. I thought I had found them last year in these Aerosoles (pictured here, only in black), but alas, I was just wooed by their incredible sale price ($39!!). They are okay, but not the boots I have been longing for.

Yesterday, however, my quest was finally brought to completion (I think-- I haven't
taken the tags off yet). My mom & I were doing some Christmas shopping, and I came across these boots on sale. Very fun & spunky, without being too Pretty Woman, and comfortable without being boring. And... they're RED!


I'd like to thank all the little people who made this dream possible, especially my mom, who thought this was important enough to spend the last of the cash my Grandma left. Thanks, Mom-- Nonis is smiling down today, no doubt. ;)


1 comment:

deee said...

yaaaay! you found them! and I love the zip up the back.